Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of Summer Sale 2.0

I thought I was ready for this end of summer.  Hahahahaha!

When you think you, you aren't.  Couldn't get the print cartridges out of the printer at home.  Been trying for forever.  Finally unplugged it and went back to Best Buy.  Of course, Geek Squad got it right out and showed us what we were doing wrong.  I say we, because Honey was along.  So I didn't look so foolish, right?

Go home, plug it back in and try to print a pattern on Ravelry.  It sucks all the paper in at one time and jams! Guess where I'm going again tonite???

So I started looking at all the yarns that have to move because of course yarn is coming in every day.

We should be getting some more Claudia Hand Painted Addiction and Frog Tree Llambrosia.  If you haven't felt the new Llambrosia, you are in for a treat.  It's so softtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!  I know I say that about a lot of yarns but this is beautiful.  All natural colors and Frog Tree is one of our favorites forever.

So i decided to make this End of Summer Sale Friday & Saturday, Aug 29 & 30th easier for me!  All cotton/cotton blends/linens/hemps are 30% off retail price.  Select other yarns in the bargain bins are up to 70% off.  

Some of the yarns in the bargain bins are:Twiggy from Trendsetter, Lonco from Aracaunia, 2nd Time Cotton from Knit One, Crochet Too and more.

Stop in and check it out Friday or Saturday.  We might throw some more into the mix too!
Who knows?

No comments: